Monday, June 8, 2009

-C-

Cookies&Cupcakes-I really love cookies & cupcakes, let me re-phrase that, I love baking cookies & cupcakes. I actually LOVE baking all in all. I wear an apron, use my big oven mitts, the cooling racks, icing, sprinkles and you name it I use it. I like to go all out. Just the excitement of my husband coming into the house and hearing him say "MM MM, are you baking again?"(SMILE spread across his face) . It makes it worth it for sure :) I also love when my niece is at our house and she knows her Aunt Ashten likes to bake so we do that almost every time she is there, makes good pictures and memories.



Clothes- Seriously I have WAY too many. I'm slowly but surely getting rid of them, thank goodness. I'm not really sure why I have so many b/c I wear the same stuff all the time. I still enjoy getting new clothes, it can change my wardrobe in an instant. I think about the shoes, pants, skirts, tops or jewelry it will go with. It's like a small adventure :)

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee- Oh man how I love it. It's the perfect invitation for your friends to come visit. I can't think of a better thing, especially in the winter, than having a really good conversation with your best girlfriends over a cup of coffee(with cream&sugar). I've actually become a tiny bit dependant on it in the A.M. sad but true. I want a cup now.....anyone want to come over?? Ha.


Cheerleading-OK this one is a bit on the dorky side but, what do you do right? I miss being a cheerleader a lot some days. It was a very fun time in my life. I miss the bond all of us girls had, being silly and always being there for one another. Merkel being so small gave us the opportunity for us to be close to everyone, looking back I enjoyed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment