Monday, June 8, 2009

Good things.

So I know that I am not a good blogger, actually a terrible blogger. While I was on here I wanted to just update a little on whats going on with us. We have been doing good, just working, and coming home pretty much!



Dustin has a new job where he is home at 5:45 at the latest, its AWESOME.



We are back in our Sunday school, and I am so thankful we have gotten back into it. Along with Sunday school they have care groups and we "joined" a care group this weekend and everyone there is a HUGE blessing in our lives. They were placed to walk this journey with us at the perfect time, God is Good. We are fixing to be much much more disciplined in spending time in God's word, it's something we have struggled with for a while now and we are determined :)

One of my best friends, who is more like a brother to me, is getting married this weekend. I am very very excited for him. We are driving to Lake Limestone this weekend and I am NOT looking forward to that. I imagine I will just sleep the whole drive.

We haven't been riding our dirt bikes b/c Dustin's friend broke mine. It is in the shop and we should get it today, FINALLY. Also his friend is going to pay for the damages so that made me calm down a bit :) Anyway, I am ready to ride, I feel like I won't remember how!

For the past month or more we have had game night at my friend Becca's house every Thursday. She is amazing really. I really look forward to Thursdays, I so much enjoy the women that come and hang out. I have never in my life been surrounded by so many wonderful ladies, who I know genuinely care and are so Awesome. It's good to be in a room full of ladies and get to be real. I also much mention Jack and Ty(Becca's boys), I spend time with them some Thursdays also and they make me smile every time! Thursdays are a new favorite day for me:)

Well not too much going on here, just thought I would give an update. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment