Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bible, Blogging & Babies- Wierd combo huh?

B.

Bible-Pretty much the most important book in my life, ever! I am learning more and more that turning to the Bible for answers and knowledge is the only way to go. At this point in my life I am digging deeper into the Bible. Well trying, it's so much to take in, but I'm not quitting. I wish I had some extremely profound things to put here but like I said, still learning. I've been a christian for a long time but sometimes lost my way on the path I was walking with the Lord. As I am learning the Bible I am learning how to not lose my way. Thank you for being my Savior and giving it all up for us, continue to guide me in all I do Lord.

Blogging- I have really come to enjoy blogging and blog following. I have followed a blog titled "Bring the Rain" for a very long time but never thought of being a "blogger". After realizing how much I learn and keep up with people I decided to try it. I know my blog is never very interesting but it actually lets me learn about myself sometimes as I type. Blogging also is fun to kill time at work, well unless they block it which is possible, dumb.

Babies-I LOVE babies! I'm am by no means at all ready for one, but I love everyone Else's. They are such a huge blessing and amazing. About a month ago I was at a friends house for coffee and another friend was there and she was pregnant. I've never been one of those persons who "rub pregnant ladies belly's" when you see them. Well she asked if I wanted to feel the baby moving (I could see the baby moving so I said yes) it was something I can't explain. That moment made me really realize how amazing it is to carry a human life, inside your belly. Also is it one of the most wonderful things to watch children grow and develop into little people. Just cool! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great list of B's I definitely think those should have all been on my list but oh well, I am NOT going back now. (ha!) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know you are so fun that all bebe's love you too i bet.

    ReplyDelete