Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

So today my best friend Salvador called me and told me some wonderful news!! He got accepted to a school in Virginia, to become a PA. I am SO proud of him, he has worked his butt of to get where he is and deserves every moment of it. He explained to me that it is tough to get into a PA school, and if he wouldn't have got accepted it could have been another year before he could get in another school. Well, like I said I am very proud of him but it is very bittersweet because he is my best bud and we hang out a lot. When he is making the big bucks though, he will be buying me stuff and buying me dinner so I don't have to cook!

Something really exciting for me today is that I bought my own helmet for my dirtbike! It's HOT pink, silver and has a cross on the back, nice!! We are having to get something fixed on my bike also and that mess is expensive!! Dang. Dodie and I also finished our bible study, Beautiful in God's Eyes, today. For those of you who don't know Dodie, she is my mentor from church. We were paired together and it is a great match, I love her:) We are going to be starting a new study on learning how to disciple, I'm pretty pumped but also nervous. Just keep me in your prayers that I can learn this bible study and serve the Lord to the best of my ability. Well I'm going to help my sweet hubby do something in the garage, he's calling me from out there, blah.

Have a blessed night.

1 comment: